For children aged 3Jungle Explorers! – MindChamps Parent-Child Reading Workshop
You and your little Champ will go on a jungle expedition and experience how integrated phonics (using songs, rhymes and poems), listening and reading comprehension (through immersive reading strategies) and role-playing can come together in a fun and out-of-the-box way.
Extend your child’s imagination by experiencing how various jungle animals come alive in our story!
Through this Parent-Child Reading Workshop, you’ll get to build a deeper bond with your child, learn new techniques and brainstorm ideas to establish meaning through language.
Your child will also:
- Explore speaking and listening through oral expression
- Develop phonemic awareness
- Identify beginning sounds
- Experience kinaesthetic learning via the use of his/her imagination
- Engage in creative craftwork to establish meaning
- Be introduced to penmanship using body movements