Instill the Champion Mindset in Your Child for Life-long Success
The primary years is a crucial time to develop your child’s potential. To flourish in today’s competitive educational system and to build a strong and successful future, conventional forms of learning will not be enough.
Incorporating Professor Allan Snyder’s Center for the Mind breakthrough research on mind science, you can now give your child the right learning habits and Champion mindset with MindChamps’ Thinking Cap Programme.
Discover how you can lead the way to successful parenting at the MindChamps parent-and-child Thinking Cap Workshop!
- Parenting trends in the 21st century
- What is self-directed learning and how it is important for your child
- Effective parent-child communication
- Setting goals & staying focused
- Learning techniques to apply in school work
- How to communicate effectively with parents
Champion Parents, Confident Children (For parents and children aged 9 to 12):
Date: 12 November (Saturday)
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: Professor Snyder Theatre @ MindChamps HQ, HDB Hub East Wing Level 17
Ticket Price: $68 (For 2 adults & 1 child), $18 (Per additional child)