PREPARING FOR AN UNKNOWN FUTURE
Can you imagine what challenges our children will face in 30 years’ time? Or in the next 20 years…
Given the current pace of technology, what we can imagine is that our lives and work lives will be swept by regular waves of change. The jobs that we know today may or may not exist.
What skills will our children need to acquire to prepare for the changes in this information fueled future?
Research and common sense tell us that as we move further into the 21st Century, the need to develop our children’s intellect, imagination and creativity has never been more important.
This exclusive 2-hr workshop for existing TCP parents and their children is specifically designed to enhance and encourage both parent and child to think outside the box. Apart from creating bonding moments, it also allows parent and child to explore their imaginations from a different perspective, and take a giant leap into creativity.
For parents and children who have experienced the TCP programme, this dynamic workshop adds another level of understanding for parent and child alike as they venture further into the 21st Century. This workshop is COMPLIMENTARY for all ex-MindChamps Graduates, their parents and friends.
Join two of our TOP Trainers in this Parent & Child workshop, where you and your child will learn and reflect on the following:
- How to think from a different perspective
- Skills to communicate better and gain more confidence
- Creative problem solving skills
- The true qualities of leadership
- The things that matter in life
About the Speakers:
Gloria Goh (MindChamps Assistant Director of Training)
– Graduated with PGDE in Education (NTU/NIE), BA in English Literature and Business (UK), and Dip in Mechatronic Engineering (SG)
– 7 years’ teaching experience in MOE schools
– One of MindChamps’ key International Speakers who trains and have conducted workshops in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia
Greg Parker (MindChamps Director of Communications)
– Graduated from the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts in 1989
– Has extensive Executive Coaching experience including Media Skills training for AFL Football Players, Athletes and Broadcasters
– Greg joined the MindChamps Family in 2008 and has worked with corporates, parents, children and teens by coaching and assisting them in developing the Champion Mindset
Rediscover your child and his/her strengths through this high-energy ice-breaker which puts both your thinking and creativity to the test.
What if you only have 24 hours left?
Reflect on the things that matter most to you and identify tasks which you have yet to accomplish. Together with your child, grab this chance to come up with a game plan – before it is too late!
Enhancing your happiness through gratitude
What is the one thing in life that you are thankful for? We show you how you can use this simple life value to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Imagine the impossible
Working in a team with your child, this activity inspires both of you to adopt the mindset of a champion when it comes to finding solutions to challenging tasks and situations.
Date: 13 November 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Professor Snyder Theatre, MindChamps HQ @ Toa Payoh HDB Hub East Wing
COMPLIMENTARY for all EX-MindChamps Graduates, their parents and friends (worth $198)