2 Jalan Kilang Barat #01-01 Singapore159346
School bus available
MindChamps Preschool @ Bukit Merah is one of the leading preschools in Singapore designed to free the natural flow of learning and to create Champion learners of the future. With this in mind, we have anchored strong teaching pedagogy through MindChamp’s extensive research in neuroscience, psychology and theatre, synthesised with education, coupled with Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder’s breakthrough findings on the Champion Mindset, in the Preschool. This approach is aligned with being ‘Value-Adding’ and ‘Value Creating’ in producing Champs.
Indeed, it is our passion for these young Champs that has enabled us to push ahead and beyond the norm. Our approach has enabled us to foster a positive relationship with our stakeholders. All our teachers are holistically trained. They are passionate and able to deliver high quality teaching pedagogy as well as inculcating MindChamp’s 10 Values in our Champs.
MindChamps Preschool @ Bukit Merah plays a crucial role in providing the platform for developing our young Champs. We feel privileged to be able to nurture future Champions with the Champion Mindset.
The PreSchool is located between Bukit Merah Central and Alexander Road.
- Just opposite ABC market and a five minute walk from Ikea and Anchor Point, it is ideally located to serve the communities in the vicinity.
- Conveniently located on ground level with canopy fronting the Preschool. The canopy provides shelter during drop off even in the rain.
- Nestled within the Preschool with the children are a group of dedicated and passionate teachers to nurture the young Champs.
- Vibrant with an indoor gym equipped for Champs to demonstrate their motor-skills.
- Gym is extra secure with safety paddings.
- The Preschool serves healthy meals to Champs for their solid growth and development.
- In line with MindChamps Founder, Chairman and Group CEO David Chiem’s vision of being 100% Respect, Zero Fear and the 10 Values, the Preschool provides opportunities for Champs to give back to the community.
Kindly book your appointment to visit this Preschool now!
Make an appointment with us to tour the centre!
It’s very exciting when you see your kids talk about the things that they feel happy about especially since En Xi has been a very reserved kid. So for her to express herself, it really means a lot. There is this technique called Spelling Secrets which she felt so excited about that she came home to tell me immediately about it. As a parent having come this far with her, it’s very inspiring to see this change.If you are looking for a place where the school recognises the kids for who they are and trying to bring the best out of them, definitely MindChamps PreSchool is the place to go to.
Ms Rei Wang
Parent of Ong En Xi
There were some pre-school options that we could choose from but upon walking into MindChamps PreSchool, we saw how clean the centre was and how happy all the kids were so we felt that this was the place for our kids.Both our girls love coming to MindChamps PreSchool every morning so much that they run in, drop their bags, take their temperature and jump right into their routine. In fact on the first day when I came to pick my elder daughter up from school, she cried because she didn’t want to go home – it was a sign of how much fun she was having in school.
Parents of Trinity & Zara
Since I didn’t have any friends with pre-school children, I researched online to find the best pre-school for my son Neel – MindChamps PreSchool has very good reviews from many parents.For the past 4 months he has been in MindChamps, he interacts with me more when he comes home. He speaks in full sentences with proper language structure instead of mincing up his words. He has also improved a lot in terms of conveying exactly how he is feeling, whether he is happy or sad.
Parent of Neel Aarav