MindChampsPreSchool @ Upper Thomson
Touch of Unique
MindChampsPreSchool @ Upper Thomson attracts students living nearby and beyond, inPunggol, Sengkang, Sembawang and Yishun. Those who travel a distance have been referred to us by existing parents.
- Parents feel that the school has a very open culture and the teachers are friendly and approachable.
- Another advantage is that the parking is free for the first fifteen minutes to allow for convenient drop off/pick up of students at the entrance of the school.
- With its own Neuromooves™ Gym, an essential component of our pre-school curriculum. It develops in your child:
- Motor skills, balance and coordination
- Enhanced right and left brain connectivity
- The PreSchoolhas a dynamic atmosphere where everyone is continuously learning, interacting and building new relationships.
- Resource materials are purchased from Europe and the UK
- Hygiene standards are always kept at its optimum to ensure the health and safety of our Champs all the time.
- All teachers undergo the prerequisite MindChamps 200 hours of training.
- Additionally, they undergo on-the-job training with proper guidance and mentoring.
- Furthermore, our teachers constantly upgrade themselves by taking up extra-curricular courses in the evenings after work.
- Our teachers send out weekly updates every Friday, one in English and another in Chinese.
- They communicate with parents via one-to-one email exchanges and/or phone calls throughout the week.
- Teachers also write in the connection book regularly (at least once a week) to update parents.
For a dynamic PreSchool with that personalised touch, visit MindChampsPreSchool @ Upper Thomson now.
Come join us!
Desmond and Stacey’s love for children and their passion to give them the ideal learning environment in their pre-school makes us proud to have them as members of the MindChamps PreSchool Family.