Nurturing A Love for Chinese Language in Your Child
By infusing Chinese language in its one-of-a-kind curriculum, MindChamps Chinese PreSchool:
- Helps young Champions cultivate a love to speak Chinese fluently
- Strengthens every child’s natural learning ability by nurturing their Champion, Learning & Creative Minds
- Nurtures the MindChampion in every child
The curriculum includes the following 10 world-proprietary core and enrichment programmes:
- MindChamps Reading & Writing™
- Fun with Languages™
- Love for Chinese Language™
- Numeracy Strategies™
- Inquiry Moments™
- Creativity & Theatrical Strategies™
- Gourmet Moments™
- Music for the Mind™
- Chinese Culture Appreciation
Chinese Culture Appreciation
The Chinese Culture Appreciation is a core programme that is conducted at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool. During the programme, PG to K2 pre-schoolers will gain an insight into China’s rich history and culture during lessons, and enjoy hands-on activities such as the clay modelling, Chinese painting and calligraphy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the curriculum different from MindChamps PreSchool?
- Most of the core and enrichment programmes at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool will be effectively bilingual for all levels, starting from PG to K2. This setting will help all pre-schoolers meet the bilingual academic requirements of the primary school curriculum for a smooth transition.
- Who should attend MindChamps Chinese PreSchool?
Research has shown that children who are immersed in a second language from an early age are more likely to do well in language and literacy development. Immersion in Mandarin could also be the missing link between communication and cultural appreciation in a language that is infiltrating large segments of society.
With a warm and positive Chinese speaking environment, the curriculum at MindChamps Chinese PreSchool will greatly benefit:
- Local families who are unable to provide a foundation in Mandarin to their children
- Expat families who are keen to introduce their children to the Chinese language and culture