MindChamps PreSchool has been monitoring the Novel Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) situation very closely. The well-being of our Champs and staff is our top priority.
We are working closely with Ministry of Health (MOH) and Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) for updates and guidelines with regard to handling the current situation.
The following precautionary measures and contingency plans have been put in place for the safety and well-being of our Champs and staff:
• Parents, Guardians and Helpers are to drop their Champs off outside the centre (i.e. at the main entrance, without entering the premise) or, where safety is a concern for the younger Champs, inside the centre at the reception area. Adults are not allowed to go past the “Butterfly Gate” that leads to our classrooms.
• Parents, Guardians and Helpers will be requested to keep their social distance of at least 1 metre from each other.
• Temperature taking of Champs and Staff is carried out 3 times a day.
• Staggered incoming will be communicated to parents if necessary. Dismissal of Champs will be done mindfully.
• Group activities such as fire drills, centre celebrations, birthday celebrations and excursions have been suspended to minimise the risk exposure until further notice.
• Champs and Staff with symptoms of the flu, coughs and/or fevers of more than 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter the centre.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of classrooms, toilets, doorknobs and other common areas are done several times a day.
• Champs are encouraged to wash and/or sanitise their hands regularly.
• Hand sanitisers are available in all classrooms, reception and common areas.
Kindly note that the timings above may differ from centre to centre. Please contact the centre you wish to visit to confirm the timings available.
These additional measures will mitigate the potential risks posed when large groups are congregated.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in assisting us to create a safe environment for our Champs. For any queries, please call us at 6828 2688 or email us at [email protected].