During this two-day online camp, we will take your child on a valuable and unique learning journey filled to the brim with love! Using attractively illustrated and engaging picture books as a guide, your child will participate in a variety of handicraft and creative writing activities.
This unforgettable journey will enable your child to build an image of you in their minds and reflect on the love you have given to them. Through organising their thoughts, your child will come to understand the hardships parents go through to raise their children and learn the importance of showing gratitude and empathy.
Register before 7 June to get 10% early bird savings!
In this camp, your child will:
- Experience multi-modal learning using both the images and texts in a picture book
- Recognise and understand the vocabulary used in the story
- Participate in activities such as handicrafts, painting and creative writing while listening to the story
- Exercise their imagination and expand their thinking by writing their own story
- Learn to use Chinese more confidently through presentation and performance-based activities