How to ace exams with NO tutoring?
(A complimentary session for families with children in K2 – P6)
It is a global problem that children attend school for 5 days a week, yet they still have to suffer the pressure of tutoring after school and on the 6th and 7th days. Einstein once said, “There can be no more certain sign of insanity than to do the same thing over and over and expect the results to be different.” This ‘insanity’ creates a pressure that leads children to ‘hate’ school and wrongly believe that they are failures. At MindChamps, it is in our DNA to seek out the gaps in society and fill them, and we have been addressing this ‘insanity gap’ for two decades.
The MindChamps Academy (from Primary 1 to Primary 6) brings together the best of all the MindChamps signature programmes in one learning environment.
MindChamps Academy – A new breakthrough learning approach in Singapore.
The MindChamps Academy is the culmination of the groundbreaking 3-Mind Revolution Learning Model cultivated over two decades of research. Synthesising the most effective learning techniques MindChamps has created, this unique Academy offers much more. It is an out-of-school learning environment that inculcates in all children the skills, attitudes and values that will make them successful in school and prepare them for the world of tomorrow.
Some highlights of MindChamps Academy include:
– The scientific research of the 3 Minds (Champion Mind, Learning Mind and Creative Mind) to ACE exams for success in school and in life
– The key elements used in MindChamps’ Thinking Cap programme to equip your child with effective learning techniques and thinking skills
– The unique Optimal Flow Method helps students understand concepts in a brain friendly and meaningful way thereby retaining more information. This is especially relevant and successful in applying to English, Science and Maths.
– Instilling the key values of a MindChampion which includes confidence, gratefulness, compassion and more
– Coaching by Dr William Tan, the Academy’s Resident MindChampion Mentor who has conquered a world of adversity and achieved success in life
Stop this ‘Insanity Gap’ & attend this talk to learn:
– How to master and actively understand every subject at school
– The ‘mindset’ to conquer every subject at school
– The scientific research of the 3 Minds needed to ACE exams for success in school & in life
– Dr William Tan, conquering the North Pole.
Programme Director, Dr William Tan
As Director of the MindChampion Programme, Dr William Tan unites his unique attributes with those of our expert team of global researchers and our specialist training team. He is the ideal Director for this programme because he is the living definition of a MindChampion. Despite being paralysed from the waist down since the age of two, and without the advantaged wealth or position many are born to, he nevertheless developed the mindset to become:
- A multi-degree graduate of NUS, Newcastle, Auckland, Harvard and Oxford Universities
- A highly-successful neuroscientist and physician
- A Paralympian
- A gold-medallist and a world-record holder in the marathon who has raised over $18 million for children’s and medical charities.
To achieve more than you believe you can, you need role models, and there is no better role model than a man who has lived through so much adversity, yet shone in so many diverse areas. As a stage-4 cancer-survivor, Dr. William Tan is an esteemed physician famous for both his skill and his empathy. He is a man who understands, first-hand, what it takes to overcome crippling adversity and achieve at the élite level – in the medical profession, in sport and in life – and he believes strongly in sharing his passion, his skills and his insights with young people.
So, a key part of his role as Programme Director is to meet regularly with students, to share his wisdom and his experience, helping them to develop the 3 Minds necessary to give them the edge to achieve at the highest level in any area of study, work and life.
He is a champion who has had to overcome crippling adversity, yet he has conquered some of life’s most difficult challenges by applying his Champion, Learning and Creative Minds to become a neuroscientist, a medical doctor, a Paralympian and a world-record holder who completed 7 marathons on 7 continents in 26 days and 17 hours – in a wheelchair!