MindChamps PreSchool @
Junction 10 (Bukit Panjang)
1 Woodlands Road, #02-15 Junction 10, Singapore 677899
School bus available
Located in the heart of Bukit Panjang right next to the Bukit Panjang MRT station, our location in Junction 10 Mall is within reach of many families in Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Bukit Batok and Upper Bukit Timah.
- The Centre is equipped with an exclusive outdoor area to bring about the most creative and enriching learning environment. Here, our Champs can enjoy out-of-the-box activities specially planned by our teachers.
- Easily accessible from the covered car park which for safe and convenient drop-off and pick-up
- Dedicated school bus services are also available.
- Each student’s individual strengths and abilities are complemented by MindChamps education philosophy on holistic learning and development. With this, students develop their fullest potential.
- Our strong emphasis on school-home partnership is supported by the close relationships we maintain with our parents. This optimises the learning journey of your child’s preschool years.
Mei Yian and Michelle’s strong belief and passion in MindChamps’ vision of building a pre-school brand dedicated to making a difference in the lives of young children makes us proud to have them as members of the MindChamps PreSchool Family.
– David Chiem, Founder and Group CEO of MindChamps (left) and Carmee Lim, Mentor Principal of MindChamps (right) with Teoh Mei Yian (2nd from left) and Michelle Seow (3rd from left), Directors of MindChamps PreSchool @ Junction 10
Make an appointment with us to tour the centre!
It’s very exciting when you see your kids talk about the things that they feel happy about especially since En Xi has been a very reserved kid. So for her to express herself, it really means a lot. There is this technique called Spelling Secrets which she felt so excited about that she came home to tell me immediately about it. As a parent having come this far with her, it’s very inspiring to see this change.If you are looking for a place where the school recognises the kids for who they are and trying to bring the best out of them, definitely MindChamps PreSchool is the place to go to.
Ms Rei Wang
Parent of Ong En Xi
There were some pre-school options that we could choose from but upon walking into MindChamps PreSchool, we saw how clean the centre was and how happy all the kids were so we felt that this was the place for our kids.Both our girls love coming to MindChamps PreSchool every morning so much that they run in, drop their bags, take their temperature and jump right into their routine. In fact on the first day when I came to pick my elder daughter up from school, she cried because she didn’t want to go home – it was a sign of how much fun she was having in school.
Parents of Trinity & Zara
Since I didn’t have any friends with pre-school children, I researched online to find the best pre-school for my son Neel – MindChamps PreSchool has very good reviews from many parents.For the past 4 months he has been in MindChamps, he interacts with me more when he comes home. He speaks in full sentences with proper language structure instead of mincing up his words. He has also improved a lot in terms of conveying exactly how he is feeling, whether he is happy or sad.
Parent of Neel Aarav