MindChamps PreSchool @
8 Jurong Town Hall Road, The JTC Summit, #05-01, Singapore 609434
(Jurong East MRT)
+65 6896 8896
An award-winning centre comprising a team of highly dedicated Directors, Principal and Teachers, MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit was conferred the “Top Performing Centre” Award and the “Certificate of Excellence to Directors in Recognition of Outstanding Contribution to the Franchise Business”. This PreSchool is the only centre to be accorded two distinguished awards in the same year.
- A mature centre moving into the fifth year of operation, JTC is a pioneering MindChampionPreSchool.
- Committed teachers work towards nurturing each child into a ‘Champion of the Future’.
- Safety and trust are utmost priority as we believe learning can only take place when safety of the Champs is upheld.
- In addition, trust between centre and parents is established.
- JTC is committed to provide a safe and happy environment for active learning and playing.
- At JTC, we not only impart knowledge but also cultivate values, good habits and compassion in our young Champs.
- Such as through activities like our annual fundraising event, where Champs create handicraft and artpieces to raise funds for selected beneficiaries.
- At JTC, a strong school-home partnership optimises the learning journey.
- At JTC, our team will ensure your child can become better than what they can be, with a Champion Mindset, benefiting not only your child but also yourself, as a parent.
- At JTC, we welcome feedback and suggestions as we believe “feedback is the seed of growth”.
- Nestled in the heart of Jurong East and surrounded by malls and amenities, MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit is a 2-minute walk from the Jurong East MRT station and is easily accessible from West Coast, Bukit Batok, Clementi, Boon Lay, Bukit Panjang, Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang and along the East-West and North-South MRT lines.
- Housed in a secure building with 24-hour surveillance and security officers, our pre-school environment offers parents peace of mind.
Pay us a visit at MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit now – your child’s home away from home!
Make an appointment with us to tour the centre!
It’s very exciting when you see your kids talk about the things that they feel happy about especially since En Xi has been a very reserved kid. So for her to express herself, it really means a lot. There is this technique called Spelling Secrets which she felt so excited about that she came home to tell me immediately about it. As a parent having come this far with her, it’s very inspiring to see this change.If you are looking for a place where the school recognises the kids for who they are and trying to bring the best out of them, definitely MindChamps PreSchool is the place to go to.
Ms Rei Wang
Parent of Ong En Xi
There were some pre-school options that we could choose from but upon walking into MindChamps PreSchool, we saw how clean the centre was and how happy all the kids were so we felt that this was the place for our kids.Both our girls love coming to MindChamps PreSchool every morning so much that they run in, drop their bags, take their temperature and jump right into their routine. In fact on the first day when I came to pick my elder daughter up from school, she cried because she didn’t want to go home – it was a sign of how much fun she was having in school.
Parents of Trinity & Zara
Since I didn’t have any friends with pre-school children, I researched online to find the best pre-school for my son Neel – MindChamps PreSchool has very good reviews from many parents.For the past 4 months he has been in MindChamps, he interacts with me more when he comes home. He speaks in full sentences with proper language structure instead of mincing up his words. He has also improved a lot in terms of conveying exactly how he is feeling, whether he is happy or sad.
Parent of Neel Aarav