MindChamps PreSchool @
8 Jurong Town Hall Road, The JTC Summit, #05-01, Singapore 609434
(Jurong East MRT)
School bus available
An award-winning centre comprising a team of highly dedicated Directors, Principal and Teachers, MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit was conferred the “Top Performing Centre” Award and the “Certificate of Excellence to Directors in Recognition of Outstanding Contribution to the Franchise Business”. This PreSchool is the only centre to be accorded two distinguished awards in the same year.
- JTC is a pioneer MindChamps PreSchool, having opened its doors in 2010. Over the years, the center organised numerous events ranging from, but not limited to, water carnivals, charity fairs, overnight camps, community and festive events. Events are a great way to bring the community together and strengthen relationships, providing a platform for meaningful learning journeys for our Champs.
- Committed teachers work towards nurturing each child into a ‘Champion of the Future’.
- Safety and trust are utmost priority as we believe learning can only take place when safety of the Champs is upheld.
- In addition, trust between centre and parents is established.
- JTC is committed to provide a safe and happy environment for active learning and playing.
- At JTC, we not only impart knowledge but also cultivate values, good habits and compassion in our young Champs.
- Such as through activities like our annual fundraising event, where Champs create handicraft and art pieces to raise funds for selected beneficiaries.
- JTC believes in a strong parent-school relationship. One of the ways that we have actively engage our parents is through events. The center organises several events for parents to volunteer at and to be a part of. This has positively impacted parents, our Champs and the center.
- At JTC, our team will ensure your child can become better than what they can be, with a Champion Mindset, benefiting not only your child but also yourself, as a parent.
- At JTC, we welcome feedback and suggestions as we believe “feedback is the seed of growth”.
- Nestled in the heart of Jurong East and surrounded by malls and amenities, MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit is a 2-minute walk from the Jurong East MRT station and is easily accessible from West Coast, Bukit Batok, Clementi, Boon Lay, Bukit Panjang, Yew Tee, Choa Chu Kang and along the East-West and North-South MRT lines.
- Housed in a secure building with 24-hour surveillance and security officers, our pre-school environment offers parents peace of mind.
Pay us a visit at MindChampsPreSchool @ JTC Summit now – your child’s home away from home!
Lynn’s and Gail’s strong belief in MindChamps’ educational philosophy and pedagogy and their passion in wanting to make a difference in the lives of young children makes us proud to have them as members of the MindChamps PreSchool Family.
– David Chiem, Founder and Group CEO of MindChamps (left) and Carmee Lim, Mentor Principal of MindChamps (right) with Gail Lim (2nd from left) and Lynn Chew (3rd from left), Directors of MindChamps PreSchool @JTC Summit and MindChamps Chinese PreSchool @ Thomson
Make an appointment with us to tour the centre!
It is such a joy to see Natalie and Nicholas enjoying their learning at MindChamps PreSchool. Their love for their teachers, classmates and learning programmes always make them look forward to going to school every day to pro-actively do their homework with energy and independence. This reflects very well on their quality of work and even more, their character, which is fantastic for MindChamps.
Parent of Natalie & Nicholas
It is with great pleasure that I write this testimonial for MindChamps PreSchool @ JTC Summit. I have three boys attending the school and to say that they have enjoyed their time there is an understatement. We are pleased with our sons’ learning and social skills development. We are also happy with their progress and with the feedback received from their teachers. It feels good to hear about how well your child is doing! The teachers are very friendly and the feedback given is very helpful. On the whole, it is a great school and I am a happy parent!
Parent of Lucius, Luis & Lukas Koh
After enrolling Valerie to MindChamps PreSchool @ JTC Summit, I have observed that she has become a more cheerful girl who is able to interact with teachers and other children in school. She has grown from not knowing and understanding English, to be able to interact and communicate n English. That really amazes me. I really appreciate the time and effort the school teachers and principal has devoted towards helping my daughter adapt to school. I hope that Valerie will be able to improve and grow up to be a better person. I also hope that she will enjoy and hopefully remember the quality time that she had with all the children and staff at MindChamps PreSchool @ JTC Summit. Thank you!
Parent of Valerie
MindChamps PreSchool @ JTC Summit is an excellent pre-school that has had such a strong influence over my son; greatly inspiring him at the same time. Its educational pedagogy does not restrict any inspiration and imagination from children – rather, they have moulded, amplified and enhanced these skills. Our experiences at has surpassed all of the expectations that any pre-school can offer. I see a variety of traits that my son has picked up, such as self-confidence, creativity, having a Champion Mindset and strong social skills. I can proudly say that my son has obtained a very strong foundation as well as a precious experiences from MindChamps PreSchool, which has no doubt benefitted him greatly and which will see him a long way through life.
Parents of Cheng Yulin
MC-JTC is a second home to Nathan and he looks forward to school every day. Surprisingly, the hectic pace of learning at MindChamps is just the optimal dose for Nathan's appetite of learning and curiosity. By end of N2, he was able to ready independently, by end of K1, he was able to write & spell simple words - useful for Google and YouTube. By end of K2, he is able to write in sentences, read an entire book independently & speak articulately & factually about his outings or daily experience.
Parent of Nathan (K2, 2017)
When we first visited MindChamps JTC, we shared our concerns with Ms Chris (Principal) as our child was having behavioural issues as claimed by another childcare. We were impressed when she provided simple yet practical suggestions that neither we nor the previous childcare had thought of to manage our child. We also observed very good rapport between Ms Chris and the staff. It took Yuan Hao only 3 days to settle down at MindChamps JTC. The "behavioral issue" had also mysteriously disappeared. Fast forward 5 months, we are glad that MindChamps did not disappoint us. Yuan Hao is now a confident child who is always eager to express his thoughts and opinions in English or Mandarin He warms up to other children easily, in fact, exhibiting the traits of a big brother by sharing and giving in to those younger than him. It's hard to believe he is just 28 months old.
Parent of Yuan Hao (PG, 2017)