MindChamps PreSchool @ Punggol Northshore
Spanning across 15,000 sqft, this is our largest PreSchool to date. MindChamps PreSchool @ Punggol Northshore features six areas within this large space:
2) Outdoor Eco-garden
- With our Outdoor Eco-garden, pre-schoolers get a first-hand view on the importance of environmental sustainability through aquaponics, in line with the MindChamps philosophy of being responsible to the environment.
- This involves a self-sustaining system that recirculates water from a fish tank through an organic vegetable grow bed. Nutrients from the fish waste feed the plants, while the plants filter the water to keep the fish healthy.
3) Art Room
4) Indoor Gym
- Our gym oozes Neuro-mooves. This is the programme that sets the momentum for a variety of healthy and exciting activities connecting both hemispheres of the brain with body co-ordination, forming the basis for positive, future mental development.
- Our Library is an eclectic storehouse of English and Chinese storybooks that caters for pre-schoolers on different levels, from playgroup and nursery to kindergarten, and age groups ranging from 18 months to 6 years. Our library holds the key to developing positive reading skills and habits in a child, so that it lays the foundations for life-long, enthusiastic reading.
6) Outdoor playground and multi-purpose deck
- The size of the outdoor playground is 3,584 sqft in total. Surrounded by the natural landscape of Marina Country Club, with a bright and airy waterfront view, students will relish the idyllic surroundings where they are free to explore and learn, instead of being boxed up in concrete. The space comes complete with playhouses, slides, climbers, crawl tubes, etc. for a full experience.
Centre Director’s Message
Welcome to Mindchamps Preschool @ Punggol Northshore, a warm, loving and fun place where our little Champs are taking small steps to learn about the big world! Here we respect each Champ as a unique individual, as we celebrate and marvel at their achievement on every single day.
The Centre is driven by a team of passionate, professional, dedicated and well-experienced early childhood educators that embody the values of Mindchamps. They are the heart and soul of the Centre. You will be able to see how the team applies love and creativity to nurture every Champ into a confident and unique individual.
The centre cultivates interactive and respectful relationship with all our Champion parents to build a strong learning community. We work towards a healthy partnership with parents to create a loving, supportive and nurturing environment for our Champs’ development, and we look forward to an on-going and constructive engagement with parents.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s growth and development and let us share the wonderful journey together!