MindChamps PreSchool @ OneKM
11 Tanjong Katong Road, #03-19, Singapore 437157
MindChamps PreSchool @ OneKM (East Coast) was relocated from East Coast Road since February this year. In fact, we are one of the pioneer pre-school centres and we can be traced back as far as February 2009.
- A huge outdoor area is conducive for Champs to engage in physical activities according to road safety park concept. In addition, it is accessible only via the school and is not shared with the public.
- A library zone lets Champs read while waiting for their turn during routines like showering, etc.
- Showering time is separated for the boys and girls even from the Playgroup level.
- The location is superbly convenient, being a 7–10min walk from Paya Lebar MRT or one bus-stop from the station. There is also a mall shuttle bus to Paya Lebar MRT.
- What is more, the pre-school has a volunteer Parent Support Group whose members are participants in planning and helping out during special events like Father’s and Mother’s Day. Their contribution to feedback sessions particularly strengthens school and home collaboration.
If you’d like to see how a ‘pioneer’ PreSchool looks like in a fresh, brand new location, visit us now!
Centre Director's Message
MindChamps @ One KM relocated from East Coast Road for a better, more convenient location. We are one of the pioneer pre-school centres, being established in February 2009. My team of dedicated Principal (who has been with the school since its year of inception) and passionate teachers, many of whom have been with the school for five years or more, believe that the nurturing and educating of young Champs take into account their holistic development.
Soft skills and values, such as respect and manners, are just as important for grooming and moulding as our Champs take on the many challenges in life and rise up to be the leaders of tomorrow.
We strive to leave an imprint on their lives and are thankful for the many families who have entrusted their Champ or Champs (siblings) to us over the past seven years. I personally believe that a close working relationship between the school and the home is paramount to a Champ’s learning journey. Let us walk on this meaningful journey together and make a difference in our Champ’s preschool years.
Make an appointment with us to tour the centre!
It’s very exciting when you see your kids talk about the things that they feel happy about especially since En Xi has been a very reserved kid. So for her to express herself, it really means a lot. There is this technique called Spelling Secrets which she felt so excited about that she came home to tell me immediately about it. As a parent having come this far with her, it’s very inspiring to see this change.If you are looking for a place where the school recognises the kids for who they are and trying to bring the best out of them, definitely MindChamps PreSchool is the place to go to.
Ms Rei Wang
Parent of Ong En Xi
There were some pre-school options that we could choose from but upon walking into MindChamps PreSchool, we saw how clean the centre was and how happy all the kids were so we felt that this was the place for our kids.Both our girls love coming to MindChamps PreSchool every morning so much that they run in, drop their bags, take their temperature and jump right into their routine. In fact on the first day when I came to pick my elder daughter up from school, she cried because she didn’t want to go home – it was a sign of how much fun she was having in school.
Parents of Trinity & Zara
Since I didn’t have any friends with pre-school children, I researched online to find the best pre-school for my son Neel – MindChamps PreSchool has very good reviews from many parents.For the past 4 months he has been in MindChamps, he interacts with me more when he comes home. He speaks in full sentences with proper language structure instead of mincing up his words. He has also improved a lot in terms of conveying exactly how he is feeling, whether he is happy or sad.
Parent of Neel Aarav