MindChampsPreSchool @ One KM
MindChamps PreSchool @ OneKM (East Coast) was relocated from East Coast Road since February this year. In fact, we are one of the pioneer pre-school centres and we can be traced back as far as February 2009.
- A huge outdoor area is conducive for Champs to engage in physical activities according to road safety park concept. In addition, it is accessible only via the school and is not shared with the public.
- A library zone lets Champs read while waiting for their turn during routines like showering, etc.
- Showering time is separated for the boys and girls even from the Playgroup level.
- The location is superbly convenient, being a 7–10min walk from Paya Lebar MRT or one bus-stop from the station. There is also a mall shuttle bus to Paya Lebar MRT.
- What is more, the pre-school has a volunteer Parent Support Group whose members are participants in planning and helping out during special events like Father’s and Mother’s Day. Their contribution to feedback sessions particularly strengthens school and home collaboration.
If you’d like to see how a ‘pioneer’ PreSchool looks like in a fresh, brand new location, visit us now!
11 Tanjong Katong Road, #03-19, Singapore 437157.
+65 6440 0859
Centre Director's Message
MindChamps @ One KM relocated from East Coast Road for a better, more convenient location. We are one of the pioneer pre-school centres, being established in February 2009. My team of dedicated Principal (who has been with the school since its year of inception) and passionate teachers, many of whom have been with the school for five years or more, believe that the nurturing and educating of young Champs take into account their holistic development.
Soft skills and values, such as respect and manners, are just as important for grooming and moulding as our Champs take on the many challenges in life and rise up to be the leaders of tomorrow.
We strive to leave an imprint on their lives and are thankful for the many families who have entrusted their Champ or Champs (siblings) to us over the past seven years. I personally believe that a close working relationship between the school and the home is paramount to a Champ’s learning journey. Let us walk on this meaningful journey together and make a difference in our Champ’s preschool years.